At CSDA Design Group, we’re a dynamic team of talented individuals brought together by a mutual passion to create excellent architecture for education facilities both here and abroad. Our main focus is K-12 and Higher Education, but we are a multidisciplinary firm that includes Acoustical Engineering. We are seeking an experienced Designer II to join our San Francisco Architecture Team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In this full-time role, you’ll be a part of a skilled team on our exciting Bay Area education projects, including:
• Working closely with the PA to monitor project schedule and budget;
• Coordinating work activities and scheduling of consultants and support staff;
• Development of construction documents;
• Assisting Principals in preparing presentations to clients.
You should have the following qualifications and skills:
• 3-5 years of professional architectural experience, preferably working on mid- to large-scale projects. California school projects and DSA experience a plus.
• A professional degree in Architecture from an accredited US architecture program.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, sketch up, Revit, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
• Strong communication, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
WHO WE ARE
Now in our 67th year, we are a client-focused educational facilities planning and design firm. We get excited about code discussions, sustainable materials, education, and working collaboratively with our clients and consultants. We share an interest in enriching and improving the lives of those touched by our projects, whether it’s a small community garden locally or a large master plan in Vienna, Austria.
Located in the heart of San Francisco, we offer competitive pay and benefits, 401(k), professional development opportunities including licensure assistance, a generous paid time off program, and more. If you thrive amongst independent thinkers and share the same passion for creating beautiful and enriching educational facilities for learners of all ages, then send us your resume today!
HOW TO APPLY
Tell us more about yourself by sending your resume, cover letter, link to your portfolio, and salary requirements to email@example.com today. Please reference SFD1909 in the subject line.
No calls, mail, or recruiter inquiries please. We will review your submission and contact you should your qualifications match our needs.
CSDA Design Group is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.