In our San Francisco office, we are seeking a well-rounded Intermediate Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate is committed to excellence and able to contribute to a positive team environment.
– Bachelors degree in Architecture (B. Arch)
– Architect’s License or currently pursuing licensure.
– 5-7 years experience working on mid- to large scale projects, (California school projects & DSA experience a plus)
– Solid experience on small to mid-sized projects from concept through design detailing and final documentation.
– Proven ability in project coordination and the development of construction documents
– Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, and Sketch-Up. Proficiency in Revit is a plus.
To apply, click here.
We look forward to getting to know you.