In our San Francisco office, we are seeking a well-rounded Project Architect to join our team. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, a creative problem solver and able to contribute to a positive team environment.
– Bachelors degree in Architecture (B. Arch)
– Architect’s License (preferably in the State of California)
– 7-10 years experience (California school projects & DSA experience a plus)
– Strong interest in developing and mentoring younger staff within the project team.
– Commitment to design excellence, sustainability and an interest in working on all phases of architectural projects
– Technical skills demonstrating an understanding of building systems and a working knowledge of the CA Building Code.
– Excellent verbal, written and graphic communication skills, with the ability to present, meet and coordinate with consultants and clients.
– Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and MS Office
Tell us more about yourself by sending your resume, letter of introduction and salary requirements to email@example.com. Please reference SFPA1706-CRS on your subject line.